We began this relationship in October of 2020. We are continuing strong into 2023 with ambitious SEO goals.
The client is a Shopify store competing with Blick Art Materials. To say the least, I was excited for the challenge. I begin every project by completing an extensive audit analyzing the website, their competitors, and the strategies available to the client.
We discovered the primary factors holding the client back on achieving their goals. They were behind in links compared to their competitors. The top four competitors had significantly more links and exposure from influencers. Not to mention, they had serious technical hang-ups and opportunities to expand content and rankings on collections through content expansion.
- Big technical clean up. This client had some pretty major technical issues their last agency overlooked.
- We fixed the internal linking structure to create a proper category silo structure between the different product collections.
- We optimized 1000’s of collections focusing on analysis and content expansion.
- We completed a huge, strategic link building campaign acquiring links on top art blogs including Pixpa.com (DR 80) and Icons8.com (DR 89).
- To date, we have acquired over 100 natural premium links for the client.
+1,367,370.01 increase in revenue since start of campaign.
20,000+ new customers every month.