I began this relationship in October of 2020. We are continuing strong into 2022 with ambitious SEO goals.
The client is a Shopify store competing with Blick Art Materials. To say the least, I was excited for the challenge. I begin every project by completing an extensive audit analyzing the existing site, their competitors, and which strategies are available to the client.
We discovered the primary factors holding the client back on achieving their goals. They were behind in links compared to their competitors. The top four competitors had significantly more links and exposure on blogs. Not to mention, they had serious technical hang-ups as well as opportunities to expand content and rankings on their category pages through on-page optimization.
There were 100’s of opportunities for optimizing category pages and fixing technical errors discovered during the initial audit. Once identified, they decided to move forward with the execution.
- Big technical clean up. This client had some pretty major technical issues their last agency overlooked.
- We fixed the internal linking structure to create a proper category silo structure between the different product categories.
- We optimized 100’s of product category pages focusing on analysis and content expansion.
- We completed a huge, strategic link building campaign acquiring links on top art blogs including Pixpa.com (DR 80) and Icons8.com (DR 89).
- To date, we have acquired over 100 natural premium links for the client.
Monthly organic traffic has moved from 23,100 October 2020 to 47,900 October 2021.
Organic traffic since the start of the campaign is up 124.73% with revenue up 160.58%.